8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Dare Athletic Fit Ski Pant is a Spyder legend. Guys love this pant, and the athletic fit version offers an even more relaxed fit and more room than before. The Dare Pant is really comfortable. It's light and low-profile but still warm thanks to a Thinsulate insulation. The fabric stretches so you can bend and twist without restriction. 20K waterproof fabric protects you from blizzards and frozen chairlifts. A waterproof cargo pocket keeps your most important gear accessible and dry.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Athletic fit is more relaxed
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards protect cuffs from fraying
- Articulated for natural fit and easy movement
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered hand pockets and zippered cargo pocket
- Waterproof cargo pocket zipper keeps contents dry
- Removable suspenders with mesh
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around ski boots