Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Every year skiers snatch up the Spyder Dare Ski Pant. This classic favorite reigns as the comfortable, go-to pant for guys who ski hard year after year. Skiers need top-level waterproofing, cargo pockets, ventilation, a little bit of back-up warmth, and the Dare Pant has them all. On top of that this men's ski pant features stretch fabric, and a clean design that will match jacket after jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Material: 360° stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Relaxed for comfort
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Thigh ventilation zippers release excess heat
- Spacious cargo pocket and back pockets hold your gear
- Fully-taped seams keep out moisture
- Soft Nylon taffeta lining for comfort
- Scuff guards help contain shred
- Articulated knee construction for natural movement
- Adjustable waist and removable suspenders customize the fit
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of ski boots
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Wanted a pair of pants that had a high back to prevent my shirt from coming untucked/snow getting down my pants when I would sit down to strap on my board. I'm 5'6'' 31'' waist and small fits great. Cool down easily with thigh vents, good pocket depth and placement. Highly recommended.
I was a little worried that these were too thin and light to be warm. Boy was I wrong. Medium Hot Chilly's were warm under these on a 12 degree morning. When it got up to 57 degrees (F) a month later, the vents kept me comfortable. Fairly loose fit makes it a snap to ski hard. Thigh pocket is perfect for Mammoth Mtn RFID passes.
I called the Spyder Company to get their recommendation for my growing 12 year old son. He snowboards, and loves Spyder brand outerwear because it is warm without being heavy and restricting movement. This winter he wore the Spyder Force pants. I wanted to purchase a replacement for next winter, since he will have outgrown the Force pants by then. They recommended the Dare pant in a man's size S-long (his legs are long), and gave me a list of where I might be able to find them. The long inseams are not easy to find, but Peter Glenn had them and they were on sale! He tried them on when they arrived and, although they are large on him now, I know he will be able to wear them by next winter. Please, please don't stop carrying the long inseams... his father is 6'3''!!!