Spyder Dare Athletic Fit Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
Whatever skiing adventure you have in mind, the Spyder Dare Athletic Fit Insulated Ski Pant is up for it. Its roomy fit and stretch fabric provide full freedom of movement, whether whizzing past gates or flipping high above the park. The 20K waterproof-breathable fabric is backed by seam tape and filled with a warm, yet light Thinsulate insulation. Lower leg zippers, an adjustable waist, and inner boot gaiters dial you in.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch oxford Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Stretch fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- Removable suspenders keep pants in place
- Adjustable waist to get the perfect fit
- Belt loops let you add a belt
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Abrasion-resistant hems resist fraying
- Articulated knees for natural fit and movement
- 1 thigh cargo and 2 waist pockets (all zippered) on exterior to hold gear
- Waterproof zipper on cargo pocket keeps contents dry
- Athletic fit is relaxed, but not too baggy
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference about inseam between regular, long and short?"
1 Answers |
Question by lorenzo on 9/15/2014 - 3:30 pm
"The size chart gives all of the regular inseam measurements for each size. Short styles will be approximately 1.5"-2" shorter than the regular inseam. Long styles will be approximately 1.5"-2" longer. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/15/2014 - 3:50 pm
"Are the suspenders removable?"
1 Answers |
Question by TROTTER on 11/29/2014 - 8:35 am
"Yes! The suspenders are removable!"
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2014 - 4:07 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.