Spyder Cosmos Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
If youâ€™ve spent years earning your lines then you deserve the Spyder Cosmos Ski Jacket. Made with top-quality fabrics and sleek stretch fabric the Cosmos keeps you in perfect comfort while you ride. OSMOÂ® fabric provides the highest-rated breathability that Spyder offers to keep sweat from building up when youâ€™re skiing hard. The design on this classic menâ€™s ski jacket keeps it simple, but inside are a bunch of features youâ€™ll appreciate everyday. Donâ€™t forget with 20K waterproofing and Spylonâ„˘ DWR the Cosmos sheds water like a seal so you can stay out even in the worst of it.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 30K Breathability
- Material: 360Ëš stretch polyester OSMO fabric
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 28â€ť
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Breathabe Nylon taffeta lining for comfort
- BemisÂ® anti-abrasion details
- Integrated jacket-to-pant attachment system to lock out snow
- Core ventilation zippers release excess heat
- Removable heavy-weather hood
- Fully-taped seams keep out moisture
- Articulated sleeve construction for freedom of movement
- Sleeve cuffs with adjustable Velcro tabs fit over gloves
- Stretch inner cuffs for comfort
- Removable powder skirt with snaps keeps out snow
- Interior drawcord at bottom hem for perfect fit
- Chest pocket and plenty of interior and exterior zipper pockets store gear
- Left-sleeve pass pocket conveniently holds lift tickets
- Chamois lens wipe on shock cord
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"how much does this cosmos jacket weight? (in grams)"
1 Answers |
Question by jamesi on 1/13/2012 - 5:54 am
"This jacket weighs approx 2948g or 6.5lbs."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 3:44 pm
"I am 5'10, 175lb, and have a 39.5 inch chest. What size would you recommend for the Cosmo?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mike on 2/17/2012 - 3:15 pm
"With your chest size I would recommend the size medium, it will give you a bit more space so you can layer underneath."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2012 - 9:58 am
"Price not being a factor would you recommend the Cosmos or the Orbiter? I don't want anything that's too bulky and the Orbiter looks to be a little thicker. I also am concerned about the reviews that I have found regarding the Orbiter's durability. The coat just looks amazing though which is why I am torn. Any help would be greatly appreciated."
1 Answers |
Question by Ryan on 3/6/2012 - 11:52 am
"Both these jacket are absolutely amazing and durable. Both have a low profile insulation that will not cause much bulk. The main difference you will be looking is that the Orbiter has the RECCO avalanche rescue system. This helps rescue teams find you immediately if an avalanche occurs. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2012 - 12:11 pm
"I am looking for the longest Rival, Leader, Cosmos or Orbiter. My chest is 48in. What size do I need?"
1 Answers |
Question by jamesw on 4/12/2012 - 3:18 pm
"The orbiter is going to be an inch shorter than the rival and leader. A 48" chest will XL or XXL if you would like a little extra room."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/12/2012 - 3:31 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.