Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
When you get the Spyder Core Component 3-in-1 Ski Jacket, you get everything you need for the whole year. There's a waterproof shell on the outside and one of Spyder's famous mid weight Core Sweaters on the inside. You can wear them together or separate, anyway you like. You'll be covered in mild weather, cold weather, wet weather, and dry weather. All the features you need for skiing are here. The Core Component Jacket is packed with pockets, ventilation, a powder skirt, and more.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Shell Lining: Embossed nylon taffeta fabric
- Core Sweater Material: Mid weight polyester Sweater Knit
- Core Sweater Lining: Anti-pill polyester fleece backing
- Insulation: Removable mid weight Core Sweater
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- 3-in-1 design offers multiple wear options
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Two-way front zipper for easy venting
- Core venting zippers let you dump excess heat
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Waterproof chest pocket for quick access to essentials
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Velcro cuff adjusters to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Anti-abrasion overlay film to keep jacket looking new
- Interior mesh goggle pocket and data card pocket
- Zippered interior pocket for holding gear
- Zippered exterior hand pockets