Spyder The Core 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Women's)
Wearing the Spyder The Core 3-in-1 Ski Jacket means being prepared for literally anything winter throws your way. This women's coat comes with a waterproof, insulated shell jacket and a removable insulating Core Sweater. That means that the Core 3-in-1 is a ski jacket for cold weather, mild weather, and spring weather alike. You can also wear the Core Sweater alone over clothes for a look that's sleek, warm, and totally wintry.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch Polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed Nylon taffeta lining
- Shell Insulation: 60g Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Removable Sweater Material: Polyester Jacquard Core Sweater Knit
- Sweater Lining Material: Soft fleece backing
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Removable Core Sweater included for 3-in-1 versatility
- Insulation in the shell jacket for warmth when worn alone
- Soft anti-pill fleece backing in sweater for extra warmth
- BemisÂ® anti-abrasion overlays
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Stretch interior for freedom of movement
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Electronics and goggle pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves to keep out snow
- Data pocket safely stows lift ticket cards
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I tried on a Spyder insulated jacket in my size and it fit well. If I want to get a 3-in-1 should I go up a size because of the liner?"
1 Answers |
Question by kim on 12/8/2011 - 2:56 pm
"You do not need to up size. The liners are already calculated in."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/9/2011 - 2:14 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.