Spyder Constant Mid-Weight Core Sweater Vest (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Constant Mid-Weight Core Sweater Vest provides lots of extra warmth to your core, but leaves your arms free. In mild winter weather, the Constant Vest is all you need. In really cold temps you can layer it under your ski jacket for tons of warmth. 360Â° stretch fleece side panels create a low-profile feel and add extra mobility. Spyder Core Sweaters are breathable and technical so they'll keep you warm without overheating. The outside is a sleek ribbed sweater knit, and the inside is soft fleece.
- Mid-weight fabric great for layering and stand-alone in milder weather
- 100% polyester ribbed knit exterior fabric
- 100% polyester fleece lining
- Anti-pill fleece stays looking new longer
- Zipper front for easy on/off
- Zippered hand pockets for keeping fingers warm
- Stretch microfleece panels under the arms for extra mobility
- Center back measures 26.5"
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I noticed that there is a big red logo at the back of the vest in one picture but not the other. Does it has the red logo or not? "
1 Answers |
Question by spyderman on 6/1/2014 - 3:20 am
"No, this vest does not feature the red logo on the back. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/2/2014 - 10:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.