Spyder Constant Mid-Weight Core Sweater (Boys')
The Spyder Constant Mid-Weight Core Sweater is a practical alternative to fleece. He'll get more wear out of the Constant Sweater because it doubles as both a layering piece and a light jacket. The exterior is sleek ribbed sweater knit that looks good and helps to block the wind. The interior is soft fleece that insulates against the cold. Since it's made with mid-weight fabric, the Constant Sweater works both alone in milder temps, and as a layering piece under his ski coat. Stretch panels under the arms ensure it will layer well without feeling bulky.
- Mid-weight fabric great for layering and stand-alone in moderate weather
- 100% polyester ribbed knit exterior fabric
- 100% polyester fleece lining
- Stretch fleece panels under the arms for added mobility
- Anti-pill fleece stays looking new longer
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm