For the Spyder Collection GORE-TEX® Glove, Spyder used stretch fabric. This gives you better dexterity, making it easier to use your hands. The Collection Glove is backed with the GORE-TEX® membrane which provides top-of-the-line waterproof protection. Combine that with 10K waterproof fabric and you can be sure no drop of snow or moisture is getting through. The Collection Glove has a 200g insulation so it's very warm. It's packed with convenient features like an adjustable wrist and long gauntlet.
- Stretch polyester Xt.L shell material/soft brushed tricot lining
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable Xt.L fabric keeps hands dry
- GORE-TEX® membrane provides top-of-the-line waterproof/breathable protection
- 200g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Long gauntlet comes up over jacket cuff to keep out snow
- Adjustable wrist strap for a secure fit
- Durable synthetic palm
Watch the video below to learn how to care for your GORE-TEX® product:
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Spyder Collection GORE-TEX Glove Women's, Black, XS:
These Spyder Gore-tex gloves are a great color and they are warm. I am looking forward to really trying them out.