Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Circuit Insulated Ski Pant offers an unbelievable value. You get some of the best tech available like 20K waterproofing and Thinsulate insulation - all for a great price. You can count on staying warm and dry in this pant, but you can also count on looking good. Spyder gave the Circuit Pant a shaped, feminine cut so it flatters your figure, and they used stretch fabric so it's still really comfortable to move in.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Athletic fit is relaxed, yet feminine
- Critical seam tape to prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered hand pockets hold gear
- Velcro back pockets for extra storage
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Lower leg zippers open cuff to fit around boots
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have the Spyder Circuit Ski Jacket in blue and with these white Pants it looks awesome. I normally wear a size 10, but I had to take a size 12 in the Ski Pants.The leg is not too bulky and the length is perfect for me (5'7").