Spyder Circuit Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Circuit Insulated Ski Pant offers an unbelievable value. You get some of the best tech available like 20K waterproofing and Thinsulate insulation - all for a great price. You can count on staying warm and dry in this pant, but you can also count on looking good. Spyder gave the Circuit Pant a shaped, feminine cut so it flatters your figure, and they used stretch fabric so it's still really comfortable to move in.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Athletic fit is relaxed, yet feminine
- Critical seam tape to prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered hand pockets hold gear
- Velcro back pockets for extra storage
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Lower leg zippers open cuff to fit around boots
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the model number of these pants? "
1 Answers |
Question by Lynn on 3/15/2014 - 4:06 pm
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/18/2014 - 1:29 pm
"I'm lookng at both Spyder's "Circuit Insultated Ski Pant" and the "Circuit Athletic Fit Insultated Ski Pant". I owned a pair of Circuit's in 2009 that were the bomb and would like a pair to replicate that older version. Is the price difference between these two only because of the fit? Also do either of these pants have the half moon shaped leg zipper? Thanks. "
1 Answers |
Question by Beth on 3/28/2014 - 1:06 pm
"The only difference between the pants will be the years that they were made. That is the reason for the price difference. This pant is from 2012/2013 season and the other pant is from the 2013/2014 season. Both styles has a zipper in the pant leg to help accommodate the ski boot!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/28/2014 - 2:05 pm