Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Spyder upgraded the best-selling Challenger Ski Jacket to keep your kids drier (and, need we mention, happier), and to give it a modern look that kids are really into. The Challenger Jacket's sleeve design is moto-inspired, and adorned with the Bug and Web graphics that kids recognize. One thing you can count on is that with ThermaWeb™ insulation and Xt.L™ fabric your son will be warm when he skis, dry when he skis, and, most importantly, having an awesome time.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb™insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 1/4"
- Welded construction for extra durability
- Moto-inspired design with Bug and Web graphics
- Spylon™ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves
- Tons of zippered pockets organize gear
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes
- Mesh goggle pocket with chamois lens wipe
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Great looking jacket. Removable hood is nice. My 10 year old son LOVES it! It definitely runs small. We actually bought his 2 sizes larger than normal to ensure he has another season out of it.
Great color combination. Good insulation. Grandson won't wear anything else.