Spyder Challenger Ski Jacket (Junior Boys')
Spyder upgraded the best-selling Challenger Ski Jacket to keep your kids drier (and, need we mention, happier), and to give it a modern look that kids are really into. The Challenger Jacket's sleeve design is moto-inspired, and adorned with the Bug and Web graphics that kids recognize. One thing you can count on is that with ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation and Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric your son will be warm when he skis, dry when he skis, and, most importantly, having an awesome time.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWebâ„˘insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 1/4"
- Welded construction for extra durability
- Moto-inspired design with Bug and Web graphics
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves
- Tons of zippered pockets organize gear
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes
- Mesh goggle pocket with chamois lens wipe
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I want to buy this jacket for my son. He is 10 and average to small for age. I want it to last a few years before he grows out of it. Is it true to size or does it run small or large?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lisa, Trent's mom on 2/14/2012 - 9:35 pm
"Spyder runs true to size but if he is in between sizes we recommend that he sizes up. You can definitively get him a size bigger just keep in mind that the sleeve size would be an inch longer."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2012 - 3:59 pm
"Can you please tell which is the better jacket the challenger or the Avenger jacket for boys "
1 Answers |
Question by Sam on 5/27/2012 - 12:05 am
"Both jackets have the same waterproofing and breathability as well as the same insulation. The Avenger Ski Jacket has a couple of extra features that this jacket does not have, such as the BemisÂ® anti-abrasion overlay for durability and a removable balaclava. Both are really great jackets, I would recommend the Avenger because of the BemisÂ® technology. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/29/2012 - 1:31 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (2 customer reviews)