Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Challenger Ski Jacket's aggressive design and big Spyder graphic on the side make it a constant best-seller. Boys absolutely love it. With the Challenger Jacket, you can take the guess work out of dressing him. This coat is sure to keep him warm and dry whether the day calls for skiing, recess, or playing in the yard with friends. The waterproof rating on the Challenger Jacket is really high; in fact, it's exactly the same as what's in a lot of men's coats. The features are grown-up too - there's a powder skirt, removable hood, and plenty of pockets for all his gear. The Spyder Challenger is also a really comfortable kids' coat. The fabric stretches to give him plenty of mobility, and the insulation is warm without being bulky.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 chest pockets on exterior
- Mesh goggle pocket inside
- Data card pocket on lower sleeve holds ski pass
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Spyder graphic at sides under arms
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This the 3rd winter that we bought this brand. Spyder is always comfortable to wear and very warm.
My son loves this Spyder ski jacket. I ordered a size larger than the recommended sizing chart. It fits just right. Knowing this, the jacket size runs small. I plan to buy this brand again next yr. Good quality