8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Challenger Ski Jacket tops the charts every year. It's reliably warm, packed with pockets, and more waterproof than many other kids' coats. Since kids tend to stay out and ski through the blizzard, Spyder made the Challenger with 10K fabric and taped seams. This coat is well-insulated too. The insulation is on the warmer side, but it's low-profile so that it's not bulky or uncomfortable. Boys love pockets, and the Spyder Challenger has plenty. There are two on the outside waist, one on the chest, and multiple inside. He can pack all of his gear, plenty of snacks, and even a cell phone or radio.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Spylon™ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets and chest pocket hold gear
- Multiple internal pockets for extra storage
- Glove attachment spot on sleeve to prevent lost gloves
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
- Microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin