Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Simple and reliable, the Spyder Carve Ski Pant is all you need to get through winter. The Carve Pant is warmly insulated so you don't have to worry about those cold chair lifts, and it performs well in wet conditions too. This pant has a solid waterproof rating, and the outside seams are taped to prevent water from seeping in. The Spyder Carve Pant has a shaped fit that's cute and feminine, but not too tight.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining with Spyder embossing
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWeb synthetic insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, yet feminine
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Boot gaiters fit around footwear to keep out snow
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent shred
- Belt loops let you customize the fit with a belt
- Elastic waist band stretches for more comfortable fit
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for natural fit and movement
- Moisture-wicking lining to keep you dry
- Two waist pockets for holding items
- Limited Release Style
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These pants fit fine except for the length. I'm 5'4'' and even with my ski boots on, they were too long.
These were not too thick, yet insulated. I could move well. I was skiing on a warm day so not sure how they are in very cold temps. Nice fit, not too low.