Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Bromont Insulated Ski Jacket is a highly-technical men's jacket that's also very comfortable to wear. The vents on this jacket were moved from the underarm toward the front of the chest so that they get better airflow and also feel less bulky. Both the exterior and the interior fabrics stretch so it's very easy to bend, twist, and jump without restriction. The Bromont Jacket is very, very waterproof, and it has an anti-abrasion overlay film to protect the fabric. PrimaLoft Sport insulation keeps adds that extra punch of warmth without overheating you.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch nylon OSMO fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed stretch polyester lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay resists scrapes and wear
- Fully seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Full stretch interior and exterior for freedom of movement
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from getting inside
- Waterproof outside pocket zippers
- 2-way front zipper for quick venting
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Two handpockets, one chest pocket, and data card pocket on the outside
- Inside zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air