Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Spyder added a bi-swing back to the Bromont Ski Jacket this year to give you even more freedom of movement than before. Combine that with 360° stretch fabric and a full stretch interior, and you get a jacket that won't restrict you no matter how crazy you're skiing. The Spyder Bromont also features the fabric technology that advanced skiers crave, like top-level waterproofing and some of the highest breathability out there. Since looks are important too, this warm, waterproof jacket gives you the classic skier colors in a design that's very updated.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 30K Breathability
- Material: 360° stretch Nylon/Spandex OSMO® fabric
- Insulation: 60g Primaloft® Sport insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 28”
- Full stretch exterior and interior for movement
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Core ventilation zippers release excess heat
- DryWEB™ fabric enhances breathability by wicking moisture away from skin
- Removable heavy-weather hood
- Fully-taped seams keep out moisture
- Stretch polyester taffeta lining with embossed pattern
- Bemis® anti-abrasion detailing
- Articulated sleeve construction for freedom of movement
- Adjustable cuffs and stretch inner cuffs keep snow out
- Zip-out powder skirt to keep out snow
- Interior drawcord at bottom hem seals out cold air
- Goggle pocket and zipper chest pocket for storage
- Plenty of interior and exterior zipper pockets store gear
- Left-sleeve data card pocket conveniently holds your pass
- Chamois lens wipe on shock cord