Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Breaker Insulated Ski Jacket has sharp asymmetrical lines and a fantastic, flattering fit. Spyder used stretch fabric and a low-profile insulation to give you the best fit possible in a technical ski jacket. The insulation is PrimaLoft, which is really incredible stuff. Just a little bit produces a ton of warmth, which means there's less bulk overall. You'll be amazed when you put the Breaker Jacket on at how comfortable and light it feels. You'll also be amazed when you head out in sleet and the moisture just rolls right off the surface.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 60g sleeve PrimaLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Laser cut and welded for durability
- Stretch interior for comfort and freedom of movement
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Waterproof hand pockets keep contents dry
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Data card pocket securely hold ski pass
- Multiple interior pockets hold gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air