Spyder Breaker Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Spyder Breaker Ski Jacket's top-notch technical performance comes from its exceptional fabric. The Breaker's fabric is 20K Waterproof (pretty much as high as it comes) yet also very breathable. This is really important because as you ski you begin to sweat. You don't want that sweat to get trapped or it will freeze and make you really cold. The Breaker uses balanced insulation and great breathability to help you eliminate this problem. Spyder never forgets style though; this is an attractive women's jacket with slimming diagonal accent seams.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathability
- Material: Stretch polyester with nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Thinsulateâ„˘
- Fit: Tapered / True
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Removable hood for protection in the snow
- Underarm vents dump heat when you're active
- Powderskirt keeps snow out of layers
- Drawcord at hem seals out cold air
- Lycra cuffs fit under gloves to keep out snow
- Plenty of pockets store gear