8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
As soon as you put on the Spyder Bormio Insulated Ski Pant you're going to notice how insanely comfortable it is. Both the exterior and interior of this ski pant stretch, offering you tons of freedom to move. There's nothing puffy about the Bormio Pant either. Spyder used PrimaLoft insulation to provide plenty of warmth with almost no weight or bulk. The result is a sleek fit and feeling unlike ever before. Aggressive skiers will appreciate that the Bormio Pant has great waterproofing and some of the best breathability. Everyone will appreciate the added durability of an anti-abrasion fabric overlay.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch nylon/elastane fabric with OSMO laminate
- Lining Material: Stretch polyester lining
- Insulation: 40g PrimaLoft One insulation
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Bemis anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards protect cuffs from fraying
- Stretch interior and exterior for extra mobility
- Articulated for natural fit and easy movement
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered hand pockets and zippered leg stash pocket
- Removable suspenders with mesh
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Spyder Bormio Insulated Ski Pant Men's, Collegiate, XXL:
Spyder Bormio ski pants are perfect for me. This years design is different than my old ones, which I used to think were all I wanted, but these are better. Softer (quieter), more flexible, and warmer (are probably going to be too warm for me for spring skiing out west, we'll see). The front pockets have been changed and are a definite improvement. I am still getting used to the leg vents being on the inside of the thighs instead of the outside, but it is promising so far.