Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Bormio Insulated Ski Pant is the kind of pant that lasts a lifetime. It's made with Spyder's best technology to keep you dry, warm, and very comfortable. OSMO® fabric provides some of the best waterproof protection available so you can ride in the deepest powder without a problem. Everything stretches to give you great freedom of movement. PrimaLoft insulation provides warmth with virtually zero bulk. The fit on the Bormio Pant is slim, so consider going up a size if you like it more relaxed.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch nylon OSMO fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch polyester lining
- Insulation: 40g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay resists scrapes and wear
- Fully seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Full stretch interior and exterior for freedom of movement
- Textured scuff guards prevent shred
- Lower leg zippers open to fit around boots
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Removable suspenders keep pants in place
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
Fit Advice: The Bormio Pant fits slimmer than other styles. Size up if you like a looser fit.