Spyder Bitsy Teeny Queeny Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
The Spyder Bitsy Teeny Queeny Ski Jacket brings together the things little girls know they love (sparkles and pink) with the things you know they need (staying warm and dry). This super-cute girls' coat has a shiny silver necklace and tiara embroidery, solid insulation to keep her warm, a removable hood for when the weather turns nasty, and extra waterproofing because princesses ski hard too.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 18 1/4"
- Sparkly tiara and necklace embroidery details
- Quilting detail on the front
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water off of the fabric surface
- Grow Cuffs extend for longer wear
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Glove attachment on sleeve for convenience
- Left sleeve data card pocket so passes don't get lost
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)