Spyder Bitsy Tart Ski Bib (Toddler Girls')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
You want your little skier to be warm when she's outside, and in the Spyder Bitsy Tart ki Bib you can count on it. Not only do you get an insulated ski pant on the bottom, you also get an attached fleece vest that acts like an extra layer. The pant is very waterproof, more so than most other kids' ski clothing. There is also a deep front zipper for easy on/off, and Small-to-Tall cuffs that you can lengthen when she grows.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L bottom / 100% polyester fleece upper
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 80g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Small-Tall cuffs extend by 2 inches to accommodate growth spurts
- Waterproof ski pant lower with attached fleece upper vest
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable shoulder straps for the perfect fit
- Deep zipper for easy on/ off
- Anti-pill fleece stays looking new
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What's the difference between the 2 styles of these bibs? (125415 and 115520)"
1 Answers |
Question by Mike on 10/22/2012 - 11:28 am
"On Style number 125415 is a newer style for this winter season, where Spyder Bitsy Tart Ski Bib style# 115520 is from last season."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/23/2012 - 4:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.