Spyder Bitsy Sassy Ski Suit (Toddler Girls')
Bundle her up in the Spyder Bitsy Sassy Ski Suit and send her outside for a fun day of digging, rolling, and making a mess in the snow. The Sassy is a one-piece so no matter how crazy she gets the snow stays on the outside, and it has a warm ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation that keeps her toasty and happy all day long. Best of all, all of Spyder's toddler gear comes with extendable cuffs so you can get an extra year's wear even after growth spurts.
- 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- 140g body / 100g sleeve ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Custom twill fabric with nylon taffeta lining
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds moisture off the surface of the fabric
- Belted waist for a cute fit
- Scuff guards prevent shred
- Remvovable hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hi. is it membrane fabric? does it loose breathability when washing?"
1 Answers |
Question by ivan on 9/10/2011 - 3:19 pm
"Yes, this suit is a membrane fabric. When washing the suit it does not loose breathability. Breathability is determined by the fabrics used and will not change once it is washed."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/13/2011 - 8:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.