Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Bitsy Glam is a ski jacket that your little girl is sure to love for many seasons. It's also a coat that's sure to fit for many seasons. The sleeves on the Bitsy Glam Jacket are actually extendable so when she grows you can let them down. This coat is built very durably so it's sure to last, and it has all the features she'll need as she does more and more skiing. Spyder's fabric is extremely waterproof, and this coat has plenty of insulation to keep her nice and warm. Spylon™ DWR provides water-resistance, but it also resists liquid stains to keep her looking her best.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/Stretch polyester lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior
- Multiple inner pockets hold snacks and gear
- Velcro data card pocket on lower sleeve
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Small-to-Tall extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts