Spyder Bitsy Glam Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
Brighten up the winter with the Spyder Bitsy Glam Ski Jacket. This little girls' coat comes in great solids that look sharp in the snow and has embroidered floral adornments that dress it up. Of course, it's waterproof and durable, and since Spyder knows that learning to ski depends on being warm, there's plenty of insulation to keep her cozy. There are features abound like plenty of pockets and wrist clips to prevent lost gloves. This makes the Spyder Bitsy Glam Ski Jacket one of the most convenient jackets around.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Center back measures 18 1/4"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR beads water off the fabric surface
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- "Small to Tall" grow cuffs extend by 1.5 inches to accommodate growth spurts
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Glove attachment on cuff to prevent lost gloves
- Brushed microfiber collar to prevent chafed chin
- Left sleeve data pocket holds electronic lift tickets
- Custom embroidery detail
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
1 Answers |
Question by Vaness33 on 11/5/2011 - 11:19 am
"This jacket does not have a powder skirt."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2011 - 10:41 am
"Hi, Whats the difference between this jacket & the spider Bitsy Mynx? Thx "
1 Answers |
Question by paula on 8/7/2012 - 12:58 am
"Technically, both jackets are exactly the same. They both have the same waterproofing, insulation, and features. The only main differences are style and the Bitsy Mynx comes with a matching Spyder backpack. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/7/2012 - 12:16 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)