Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Bright, colorful coats like the Spyder Bitsy Duffy Puff Ski Jacket make it fun to dress your little girl for winter. The Duffy Puff is one of Spyder's warmest little girls' jackets so you can rest assured she'll be nice and cozy. 10K waterproofing is pretty much guaranteed to keep her dry, and tons of kid-friendly features ensure she's prepared for skiing. The Duffy Puff has a glove attachment to prevent dropped gloves, a fleece-lined collar for extra coziness, and plenty of pockets for snacks.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: Warm synthetic down insulation
- Synthetic "down" insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Stretch fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Elastic cuffs help keep out snow and cold air
- Glove attachment on cuffs to prevent dropped/lost gloves
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds electronic lift tickets
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air