Spyder Bitsy Duffy Puff Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
The Spyder Bitsy Duffy Puff Ski Jacket may be the cutest little girls' coat out there, and it's definitely one of the warmest. Spyder put a whopping 200g of insulation in this coat so every time she steps outside she'll feel comfy and cozy. Part of staying warm is staying dry, so Spyder made the Duffy Puff Jacket very, very waterproof. 10K fabric and taped seams ensure that moisture can't seep inside and steal her warmth. Multiple pockets give you plenty of places to stash snacks and spare gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 200g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior
- Multiple inner pockets hold snacks and gear
- Velcro data card pocket on lower sleeve
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have a powder skirt?"
1 Answers |
Question by Leesa on 1/8/2014 - 7:39 pm
"No, this does not have a powder skirt."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2014 - 10:47 am
"Can you 'let out' the sleeves to make them longer (like Obermeyer coats)?"
1 Answers |
Question by Skiertara on 2/18/2014 - 2:19 pm
"No, unfortunately the sleeves do not let out on this jacket."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2014 - 4:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.