Spyder Bitsy Duffy Puff Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
If you want to keep your little girl happy, keep her warm. And keep her cute too with the Spyder Duffy Puff Ski Jacket. This is the warmest of Spyder's little girls' ski wear with 200g of ThermaWebâ„˘ synthetic insulation. The baffled design adds durability, and also gives the Duffy Puff Jacket a down-like appearance which is really in style. Another great feature you'll want to notice is the extra waterproofing. This girls' coat is rated at 10K which is double the amount used by most manufacturers for kids' clothing. It will pay off 10-fold when your little one is warm and happy in the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 200g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 18"
- Baffled insulation for even heat distribution
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water off of the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Glove attachment on sleeve for convenience
- Left sleeve data card pocket so passes don't get lost
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air