Spyder Bitsy Charm Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
The Spyder Bitsy Charm Ski Jacket is brightly-colored and cleanly-styled. This little girls' ski coat is insulated to be very warm, and it's highly waterproof too. She can wear the Charm Jacket for skiing or playing in the snow - either way she'll stay warm and dry. The Charm Jacket is also easy to move in and not bulky at all. Any child will appreciate the comfortable feel of this stylish jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 18 1/2"
- Small-to-Tall grow cuffs extend by 1 1/2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Elastic cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Multiple internal pockets for extra storage
- Glove attachment spot on sleeve to prevent lost gloves
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference between the Spyder Bitsy Charm and the Spyder Bitsy Glam jackets? "
1 Answers |
Question by Kelly on 5/27/2013 - 12:47 pm
"Nothing. They both have exactly the same features. The Charm does have a storm flap over the zipper but that's the only technical difference. Glam has that stitching across the entire jacket which does make it more expensive. That stitching detailing does make the jacket harder to make waterproof, so that is why the price is slightly different. The waterproofing on both jackets is exactly the same though."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/28/2013 - 12:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.