Spyder Beauty Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Add some spice to a solid ski jacket with the Spyder Beauty Ski Pant. These print snow pants offer a fun and feminine feel in a cut that's flattering but still easy to move in. There's enough waterproofing to keep you dry in bad weather, and a lightweight Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation keeps the heat on without making you sweat.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: Polyester Twill Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Fit: Athletic and Relaxed, yet feminine
- Feminine cut flatters without restricting
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Breathable embossed Nylon taffeta lining
- Zippered hand and lower leg pockets stash essentials
- Adjustable waist customizes the fit
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of ski boots
- Ventilation to keep you cool
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I recently purchased a pair of Orb Web Soft Shell Spyder Pants in size 8, which fit perfectly. Looking at your sizing chart for these pants, I am not sure what size I would be, as my measurements come up as bigger than an 8. Are you able to help me? I LOVE these pants!"
1 Answers |
Question by Tracey on 1/14/2012 - 1:32 pm
"If you've had Spyder pants before then you should go with the same size. If you like a bit more room go to the next size, they have adjustable waists so you can always cinch them up a bit to get the right fit.
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff)"
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/16/2012 - 9:06 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.