Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Bandita Fleece Jacket gives you everything you want from a mid layer. This jacket is warm and breathable when placed under a ski jacket, and it also stretches really well so that you're comfortable when you move and not feeling bulky. Flatlock seams make the Spyder Bandita Fleece all the more comfortable by being low-profile and out of the way.
- Power stretch fleece fabric insulates and moves easily
- Thumb holes in sleeves to keep them down over wrists
- Low-profile Flatlock seams for sleek construction
- YKK® invisible zippers on chest and hand pockets
- Articulated sleeves for a good, natural fit
- Internal electronics card portal keeps your tunes in check
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket is a bit fitted so gives a flattering look. It's extra long and has plenty of zippered pockets. It's lightweight, yet warm and has thumb holes for extra warmth. The only thing missing on this jacket is a hood.