Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
If your child is rough on his gear, you need the Spyder Avenger Ski Jacket. This is one of the most durable boys' ski jackets you can buy. Spyder welded many of the seams on this jacket, making them virtually indestructible. They also put a Bemis anti-abrasion overlay on top of the fabric. It's bonded to the surface so you can't see it, but it provides loads of added protection against scuffs and scrapes. The Avenger Jacket is warmly insulated and very waterproof so he'll definitely be protected from the elements. The pockets on the exterior are also waterproof so his gear will stay as dry as he does.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 2 chest pockets on exterior
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers keep contents dry
- Mesh goggle pocket inside
- Zippered data card pocket on lower sleeve holds ski pass
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Anti-abrasion overlay protects the fabric
- Welded seams for added durability