Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Avenger Ski Jacket is the classic Spyder ski jacket that boys love, with an updated moto-inspired look that they'll love even more. The high-performance Avenger has a Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay that will help protect your investment when he follows his big brother into the trees, and 10K Waterproofing that will keep him dry when the weather gets a little extreme. Don't forget to notice the welded construction on the Avenger Jacket. Nothing is stronger and better prepared to take a growing kid's abuse.
- Shell Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: Polyester twill Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb™insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 1/4"
- Removable balaclava included
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- Spylon™ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Welded construction for durability
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves
- Tons of zippered pockets organize gear
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes
- Mesh goggle pocket and chamois lens wipe