Spyder Astrid Glove (Girls')
Kids don't just wear their ski gloves, they roll snowballs, build forts, and eat snacks in them. The Spyder Astrid Glove was made with stretch fabric that improves dexterity, making it easier for kids to use their hands. These durable gloves are plenty waterproof, and insulated with a warm 200g of ThermaWeb. A long gauntlet comes up over the sleeves to keep out snow.
- Polyester stretch twill shell material/brushed tricot lining
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable Xt.L membrane keeps hands dry
- 200g ThermaWeb insulation keeps hands warm
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Durable synthetic palm
- Long gauntlet comes up over jacket cuff to keep out snow
- Nose wipe on thumb feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do your Spyder Astrid girl gloves sizes represent: Inches, CM or age please?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mark on 10/27/2014 - 5:35 am
"In our size chart it is represented in inches."
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/27/2014 - 11:49 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.