Spyder Astrid Glove (Girls')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Pick up the fun and feminine Spyder Astrid Glove for a great matching accent to her favorite ski gear. Waterproof fabric, warm insulation, and breathable materials ensure her hands will not only stay warm, but also dry. A shiny Spyder logo tops off the girly appeal on the first finger of the Spyder Astrid Glove.
- 200g warm ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- 2-way stretch twill Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Adjustable wrist strap cinches to keep out cold air
- Breathable leather palm for good grip
- Soft micro Bemberg lining
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR beads water off the fabric surface
- Long cuff gauntlet fits with jacket to keep out snow
- Zippered heater pack pocket holds hand warmers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Would these fit a 7 and 9 year old?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kmak on 3/5/2013 - 9:48 pm
"They definitely would! I would say a small would be best for the 7 year old and a medium for the 9 year old. You should also measure their hands and match up the measurements to sizing chart. For gloves, you measure the circumference around their palm at the widest point, usually around their knuckles. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2013 - 10:00 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.