Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The versatile Spyder Amp Insulated Ski Jacket is a great choice for women who want really solid performance without forking over a small fortune. Spyder gave the Amp really respectable technology, including reliable 10K waterproofing and a toasty 150g Thinsulate insulation. When you put this coat on you'll notice how incredibly comfortable it feels. That's because the overall design is low-profile and the fabric is stretchy. Convenient features like pockets and a powder skirt keep you prepared for whatever the day throws at you.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester fabric with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 150g body / 100g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26 1/2"
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Lower sleeve pocket holds essentials
- Data card pocket holds lift pass
- Internal zippered pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 7 customers
Displaying reviews 1-7
The Amp ski jacket lives up to the Spyder reputation. The tailored cut fits great and it's warm without being bulky!
My girlfriend was out in -13 degree weather with this Spyder ski jacket and the Spyder major core sweater underneath and was extremely toasty, she absolutely hates the cold. ;-) I recommend this jacket to anyone that is looking for a great jacket for the cold winter weather.
This is a great Spyder ski jacket. Warm, but not bulky. The inside material is soft and warm, plenty of pockets and snow guard insulation including thumb hole inner sleeve insulation.
It runs a bit small, so I would opt for a larger size than usual.
Fits great, warm, love the color orange-not flurecent but just a little dulled down. The sleeves are neat and snow doesnt get in from it. Already skiied in it and the neck warmer was perfect!!!
When I put the jacket on for the first time, it fit like a glove (Size 6 - I'm 125 lb, 5'1"). But my hubby said "it doesn't look like it will be warm" because it is relatively thin. Well, it is warm and so comfy! And I love the feel of the fabric - soft and smooth. The first time I wore it was a powder day in Vail under azure blue skies. I had one Mountain Hardware base layer with a thin Marmot vest underneath. The temp was about 5 when we started, but was about 30 later in the day. Yes, I was pretty warm when we were bouncing down the back bowls in knee deep powder and zipping through the trees in Blue Sky Basin, but opening the zip in line gave me a quick cool down. I was warm when I needed to be warm and cooled down fast when I needed. Perfect. I bought orange so I was pretty visible which is great in the bowls and in the trees. I strongly recommend this jacket.
Bought this for my daughter to ski in. She has been wearing it daily and loves it, but went skiing in it this past weekend at temperature of 12 degrees. Although it is not big and bulky, it kept her warm and she continues to love it.
This jacket is awesome but runs small, we had to return the size 6 for an 8. I am 5'4" and 128 lbs. I usually wear a 4. The exchange was easy and no questions asked. I would recommend.