Spyder Amp Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The versatile Spyder Amp Insulated Ski Jacket is a great choice for women who want really solid performance without forking over a small fortune. Spyder gave the Amp really respectable technology, including reliable 10K waterproofing and a toasty 150g Thinsulate insulation. When you put this coat on you'll notice how incredibly comfortable it feels. That's because the overall design is low-profile and the fabric is stretchy. Convenient features like pockets and a powder skirt keep you prepared for whatever the day throws at you.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester fabric with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 150g body / 100g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26 1/2"
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Lower sleeve pocket holds essentials
- Data card pocket holds lift pass
- Internal zippered pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi there, I tried on the Prevail in a shop and the 12 was ok. 14 too big. I'd like the Amp because it's got more insulation. Is the Amp a slimmer or a more relaxed fit than the Prevail? Bearing in mind I need enough room to layer underneath. Thanks, Dimi"
1 Answers |
Question by Dimi on 1/7/2014 - 12:03 am
"The Amp is a slimmer fit than the Prevail however it's not that much bigger. Typically, if you wear a size 12 in Spyder, then that is the size that you would wear in all of their jackets."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/7/2014 - 2:44 pm
"Does jacket have two way zipper."
1 Answers |
Question by Lana on 5/31/2014 - 7:01 pm
"No, this jacket does not feature a two way zipper."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/2/2014 - 10:07 am