Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Alps Insulated Ski Jacket has a slightly shorter fit and more aggressive styling than the other jackets in the Legend Collection. This Spyder jacket is about as waterproof as they come, and even more breathable so you can ski hard through any type of weather. PrimaLoft Sport insulation provides that blast of heat, but it's so lightweight it doesn't feel bulky at all. Spyder went the extra mile by making every part of the Alps Jacket stretchable. It's so comfortable and easy to move in you'll be blown away every time you go out.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch nylon OSMO fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed stretch polyester lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay resists scrapes and wear
- Fully seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Stretch panels at side waist for extra mobility
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Full stretch interior and exterior for freedom of movement
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from getting inside
- Waterproof front and pocket zippers
- 2-way front zipper for quick venting
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Two handpockets, one chest pocket, and data card pocket on the outside
- Inside zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air