Spyder Alpine Ski Jacket (Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Alpine Ski Jacket offers a value that can't be beat. This boys' jacket has everything, from the classic skier design that he loves, to the bevy of extra features that he needs. Spyder put warm insulation in the Alpine Jacket, and even gave you more waterproofing than the average kids' coat. Tons of pockets keep him organized and happy when he heads into the wild outdoors.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Brethability
- Shell Material: Polyester dobby Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 1/4"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR beads water off the fabric surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Mesh goggle pocket and chamois wipe safely stows eye wear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves
- Left sleeve data pocket hold lift ticket cards
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference between this jacket and the boys guard jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Judy on 1/9/2012 - 9:08 pm
"The two jackets have all the same great features, the main difference is in the style."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/10/2012 - 3:47 pm
"My son is 57inches/79lb. What size is suit for him? 12 or 14? Spyder runs small or true size?"
1 Answers |
Question by katie on 10/3/2012 - 8:11 pm
"A size 12 looks like a good fit. Spyder runs pretty true to size. You always want to follow the sizing chart and measure his chest and arm length to make sure a size 12 will fit him best. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/4/2012 - 1:57 pm