Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Alpine Ski Jacket offers a value that can't be beat. This boys' jacket has everything, from the classic skier design that he loves, to the bevy of extra features that he needs. Spyder put warm insulation in the Alpine Jacket, and even gave you more waterproofing than the average kids' coat. Tons of pockets keep him organized and happy when he heads into the wild outdoors.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Brethability
- Shell Material: Polyester dobby Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb™ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 1/4"
- Spylon™ DWR beads water off the fabric surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Mesh goggle pocket and chamois wipe safely stows eye wear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves
- Left sleeve data pocket hold lift ticket cards
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this jacket for my 11 year old son. The jacket is true to size, and looks very stylish.I have had a similar Spyder jacket myself for the last 2 years and I am very happy with it. Would definitely recommend this brand.