Spyder Alpine Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Spyder Alpine Ski Jacket is a classic style. All the necessities are here, like the reliable 10K waterproofing, durable construction, and warm insulation. Spyder actually used 2 different types of insulation in the Alpine Jacket. There's a warmer insulation through the body, and a slightly lighter one through the sleeves. This gives your arms greater freedom of movement and makes wearing the jacket all the more comfortable.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Exterior Material: 100% polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ shell fabric
- Shell Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 60g sleeve ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Center back measures approx 29"
- Fit: Relaxed for comfort
- Looser, freeride fit
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on the shell keeps water off the fabric surface
- Critically taped seams prevent water from seeping through exposed seams
- Mesh pocket on inside of shell to hold gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Elastic on inside of hood lets you secure the hood over your head
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside your jacket
- Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Limited Release Style
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.