5 - 7: Great for Moderate Snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Spyder Boys' Action Ski Pant is a comfy cargo that's ready for fun. It is reliably waterproof, even if he likes to get down and play in the snow. Spyder used Thinsulate insulation which is warm, yet light and low-profile. This means his ski pants will be comfy instead of bulky. An elastic waist adjuster ensures a perfect fit for tough-to-fit kids, and multiple pockets give him all the space he needs for his gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Adjustable waist to get the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Abrasion-resistant hems resist fraying
- 1 thigh cargo pocket and 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Great Lengths extendable cuffs lengthen by 1" to accommodate growth spurts
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My son wore these Spyder ski pants yesterday on a beautiful (but cold, -4 degrees Fahrenheit) day on the mountain. He had on two sets of long johns too, but these kept him comfy. They did great earlier in the weekend on the wet and snowy day they had. I really like the adjustable waist, my son's waist falls in the size 5/6 range, but his inseam puts him at a size 8. With the legs that grow, he'll still fit in them when his little brother grows big enough to fit them.