Spyder Action Ski Pant (Boys')
The Spyder Boys' Action Ski Pant is a comfy cargo that's ready for fun. It is reliably waterproof, even if he likes to get down and play in the snow. Spyder used Thinsulate insulation which is warm, yet light and low-profile. This means his ski pants will be comfy instead of bulky. An elastic waist adjuster ensures a perfect fit for tough-to-fit kids, and multiple pockets give him all the space he needs for his gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Adjustable waist to get the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Abrasion-resistant hems resist fraying
- 1 thigh cargo pocket and 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Great Lengths extendable cuffs lengthen by 1" to accommodate growth spurts
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My son is 141cm, shall I get the size 10 or 12? He is on the skinny side. thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Lin on 10/17/2014 - 4:48 am
"We would recommend going with a size 12 for your son. You can view our size chart here to see the full measurements for each size pant. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2014 - 8:45 am
"Do these pants come with suspenders? Does the pattern match the ambush jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by saxana on 12/12/2014 - 6:33 am
"This pant does match the Spyder Ambush Ski Jacket! This pant does not come with suspenders. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/12/2014 - 11:47 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.