Spyder Action Ski Pant (Boys')
The Spyder Action Ski Pant is designed completely around athletic boys. If you look closely you can see the seams putting together a sophisticated puzzle designed for maximum freedom of movement. This means that no matter which way he jumps, bends, reaches, or rolls the fabric moves with him in perfect articulation. Add a little insulation and a lot of waterproofing, and you get a performance kids ski pant that can keep up with his demands.
- 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- SpylonÂ® DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- 60g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation keeps him warm
- Grow Cuffs allow you to extend the hem for more length
- Critically taped seams seal out moisture
- Durable stretch twill fabric for freedom of movement
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining wicks away moisture
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards prevent shred
- Elastic waist adjusted for the perfect fit
- Cargo pocket stores necessary gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My son is 8 years old, he is not a big boy, I bought him an spyder jacket size 10 an it was ok, should I buy him the pant size 8 or 10."
1 Answers |
Question by Rachel on 6/8/2012 - 9:44 am
"If the jacket was a size 10 then I would recommend the same size in the pant. If you are still unsure then you should checkout the Spyder sizing chart here for the waist and hip measurement. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/8/2012 - 10:00 am
"I JUST BOUGTH THE Spyder Defender Ski Jacket (Boys') BLACK /RED, DOES THE COLOR MATCHES WITH THE WEB PRINT IN THIS PANT?"
1 Answers |
Question by RACHEL on 6/13/2012 - 7:25 pm
"These pants are from 2010 and the jacket 2011. The colors may be of slightly because they are from different seasons. However, Spyder's red and black do not change too much over the years so this should match up pretty well."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/14/2012 - 9:10 am