Spy Targa 3 Goggles (Adults')
The Spy Targa 3 Goggle is all-new for the 2012 season giving you a great design for skiing or snowboarding. The ScoopÂ® ventilation system forces fresh air into the goggle to prevent fogging. Spy's flexible frame conforms to any face, and the Isotronâ„˘ moisture-wicking face foam ensures a dry and comfortable fit.
- Frame Color: Olde No. 9
- Lens Color: Bronze w/ Silver Mirror
- Frame Size: Medium
- Durable and flexible frame for a comfortable fit
- Polycarbonate cylindrical dual-lens system
- ScoopÂ® ventilation prevents fogging
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coating keep you seeing clearly
- 100% UV protection for your eyes
- Dual adjustable strap for easy adjustment
- Compatible with most snow helmets
- Moisture-wicking Isotronâ„˘ face foam for quick-dry comfort
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which is a better quality product, the Spy Targa or the Smith Stance?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bill on 1/27/2013 - 3:58 pm
"The Ignitor Mirror on the Stance is a more universal lens that works well in most conditions and the strap on the Stance is a higher quality. Other than that they are pretty similar. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 9:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.