Special Blend Unit Jacket (Men's)
Whether on the mountain or urban exploits, the Special Blend Unit Snowboard Jacket has your back. Inexpensive and popping with style, this menâ€™s technical shell jacket is street inspired and rider approved. Closed Shell Mesh wicks away moisture when you work up a sweat as well as provides protection from icy wind. The Freedom Fit gives you room to move as well as to throw in some layers for extra cold days.
- 5,000MM Waterproof/ 5,000G Breathable
- Closed Shell Mesh Lining wicks away moisture while protecting from wind and cold
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from getting in
- Stash Pocket in left sleeve
- Freedom Fit
- Adjustable Drop Hood goes down without bringing the collar with it
- Adjustable Powder Skirt keeps the snow from getting in
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface provides a 100% snow proof seal
- Pit vents expel unwanted heat
- Media Pocket stores your tunes
- Goggle Pocket holds your eyewear when not in use
- Yo-Yo Pass Holder makes your ticket easy to access
- Interior Glove Loops keeps your gloves secure when you arenâ€™t wearing them
- Key Clip holds on to your keys so that they donâ€™t get lost in the madness
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I want to know if this an insulated jacket or not. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by alessio on 9/8/2010 - 7:51 am
"No, this jacket is not insulated. It is a shell jacket. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/8/2010 - 9:28 am
"be cold in this jacket at - 8 C?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dmytro byba on 4/23/2011 - 4:23 am
"This is a shell jacket. In other words it has no insulation. It will not keep you warm."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/25/2011 - 10:44 am
"Do you know if SB made this exact jacket in 10k/10k? I found this same model on different sites with a higher rating. This is the only site that shows 5K/5K"
1 Answers |
Question by Blake on 12/20/2011 - 9:29 pm
"This jacket that we are selling does have 5K waterproofing and breathability. It states the levels on the actual jacket. I am not sure what the other sites are selling."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2011 - 1:33 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.