Special Blend Siryn Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 4/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The great asymmetrical style of the Special Blend Siryn Snowboard Jacket will having you singing its praises. The fit on this women's coat is roomy because it's Special Blend, but also feminine and cute because that's what looks good. Mesh-lined pit vents and an adjustable bottom hem help keep you ventilated and free from cold drafts.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: Durable dobby weave fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g insulation
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Flash pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- Mesh-lined pit zips release excess heat
- Adjustable bottom hem closes to seal out cold air
- Color-blocking details
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Liberty fit is feminine and roomy
- Hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
1 Answers |
Question by gghoney on 1/17/2013 - 10:29 am
"Machine was cold separately, turn garment inside out, do not bleach, do not soak and rub, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean, do not wring. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2013 - 10:58 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.