Special Blend Annex Pant (Men's)
For those whose world revolves around snowboarding, the Special Blend Annex Pant is here to meet all your shredding needs. Fully Taped Seams and 15K Waterproofing keep you dry in torrential downpour while the Closed Cell Mesh Lining wicks away heat-robbing moisture from the inside and the inseam and outseam vents keep you from overheating. Keep the snow out and your pants in place with the Sagproof Waist Gaiter and boot gaiters with bootlace locks.
- 15,000MM Waterproof/ 10,000G Breathable
- Freedom Fit is a relaxed fit that allows room to move and layer without being too baggy
- Closed Cell Mesh Lining protects from wind and cold while wicking away moisture
- Fully Taped Seams guarantee that moisture doesnâ€™t get in
- Sagproof Waist Gaiter
- Multiple Utility Pockets store all your stuff
- Inseam and Outseam vents expel unwanted heat
- Pop and Lock Hem Adjuster keeps the bottom of the pants from getting trashed
- Boot gaiters with Bootlace Hooks
- Adjustable waistband ensures a perfect fit
- Brushed Tricot interior fly and waistband for added comfort
- Ticket ring makes your pass easily accessible yet out of the way
- Key Clip holds on to your keys so they donâ€™t get lost in the madness
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Just went to have a look at these pants in a store in Australia. The waist gate on the blackout ones over here is a orange-y colour. Is the blackout the same over there?"
1 Answers |
Question by Aus on 4/15/2011 - 2:31 am
"Yes, that is correct. The gators on this product are in fact orange. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/15/2011 - 4:22 pm
"For someone whose new to this, this appears to be a great buy, but what I don't know is will I tell myself later that I should of spent more money?"
1 Answers |
Question by MIG on 8/29/2011 - 6:41 pm
"This is a great buy! We have an awesome discount on this pant because we only have a few left. This has a great waterproofing that will be sure to keep you dry, its breathable, and blocks the wind for more warmth. With some layers underneath for warmth, this is an awesome pant."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/30/2011 - 10:23 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.