Sorell 1964 Premium Leather Boot (Men's)
The Sorel 1964 Premium Boot is a classic design in men's boots that's updated to be fully functional. Waterproof leather materials combine with full seam sealing to create blizzard-proof weather protection. Walk through slushy streets or deep snow banks without worrying about your feet getting wet. When you get inside, the friendly fabrics let you just brush off the leftovers and keep on going. The 1964 Boots also have a 9mm felt lining that adds so much warmth that these boots are rated down to -40Â°F.
- Seam-sealed to prevent leakage
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper material
- Durable vulcanized rubber bottom
- Removable and washable 9mm felt inner boot adds tons of warmth
- Cold rated down to -40Â°F
- Gripy herringbone sole for good traction
- Full lace-up design
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.