The Sorel Joan of Arctic Youth Boot is just as stylish as the original, but sized down to mini proportions. The Joan of Arctic is practical for kids; its waterproof construction keeps feet dry, and there isn't anything out there as durable as Sorel's vulcanized rubber bottom. For warmth, there's a removable 6mm felt lining. Not only does this trap in the heat, but it's also convenient. Kids always find a way to get snow down inside. When that happens you can pop out the lining and let it dry while she takes a hot chocolate break.
- Durable suede leather upper/vulcanized rubber lower section
- Waterproof construction with seam-sealing to keep feet dry
- Removable 6mm felt lining provides lots of warmth
- Herringbone sole for solid traction
- Tall boot style with faux-fur trim around top