SOREL CUMBERLAND WINTER BOOTS (WOMEN'S)
Sorel knows women need more than just a smaller version of a manâ€™s boot, so they created the Cumberland Winter Boots specifically for womenâ€™s feet, then added high-performance features, extras to enhance comfort and plenty of style. The upper is water and wind resistant thanks to a polyurethane coating, while Thinsulate insulation, a gusseted tongue and Sherpa Pile snow cuff work together to keep snow out and your feet warm and dry. The grippy rubber outsole with multi-directional tread delivers super traction to keep you on your feet on icy stairs or slushy sidewalks. Whether youâ€™re tackling a list of errands or heading to the lodge aprĂ¨s ski, the Cumberland keeps you going safely in style and comfort even when the weather turns nasty.
- Water and wind-resistant polyurethane coated upper adds to durability and keeps wet weather out
- 200g Thinsulate insulation for warmth without bulk
- Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell for extra water-resistance and heat retention
- Gusseted tongue keeps out slush and snow for dry feet
- Sherpa-style snow cuff adds style and added protection against bad weather
- Removable EVA comfort footbed absorbs shock and provides comfortable support
- Built on a womenâ€™s specific last which helps ensure a great-feeling fit
- Multi-directional lug outsole provides extra traction for safety and slip-protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this boot run true to size?"
1 Answers |
Question by Shannon on 1/13/2011 - 10:22 pm
"Yes, this brand does run true to size."
Answer by Chupa-Cabras (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 1:19 pm
"Are these boots lightweight or will they be heavy on the feet."
1 Answers |
Question by Sandra Ellis on 1/27/2011 - 5:41 pm
"This boot does have a heavier rubber sole. However it has a thinsulate insulation to keep you wear without the bulk."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2011 - 9:47 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)