Sorel Cate the Great Boots (Women's)
Sorel Cate the Great boots might be named for a Russian empress, but they're inspired by a Native American princess. Step out of history with these classic boots that blend traditional winter style with modern comforts that include a waterproof leather and suede upper, removable inner boot, and a vulcanized rubber shell to keep you completely safe and dry. Plus, extra insulation at the toes will keep your feet warm to a staggering -25 degrees F. But what princess would want to be outside when it's that cold?
- Waterproof full grain and suede upper is whipstitched by hand
- Faux fur at the cuff
- Seam-sealed for total protection from moisture
- Removable inner boot for easy cleaning and drying
- Bonded felt 2.5 mm frost plug at the toes for extra warmth
- Vulcanized rubber shell provides protection and durability
- Herringbone outsole for exceptional traction in winter conditions
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am going to Churhill, Canada in March to study the auroa borealis. The high temp is at this time is about 2 above. We will be outside looking into the skies, doing some dogsledding. These boots look like they might fit the bill... want tall boots. What do you think? northern traveler"
1 Answers |
Question by churhill traveler on 12/8/2010 - 1:51 pm
"This is an awesome boot. Not only functional but stylish. It will keep you super warm and dry. You can rate this product yourself and once you check it out. I'm sure you will rate it 5 stars!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/9/2010 - 12:40 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.