Sorel Cate the Great Boot (Women's)
Sorel's Cate the Great boots might be named for a Russian empress, but they're inspired by a Native American princess. Step out of history with these classic boots that blend traditional winter style with modern comforts that include a waterproof leather and suede upper, removable inner boot, and a vulcanized rubber shell to keep you completely safe and dry. Plus, extra insulation at the toes will keep your feet warm to a staggering -25 degrees F. But what princess would want to be outside when it's that cold?
- Waterproof full grain and suede upper is whipstitched by hand
- Faux fur at the cuff
- Seam-sealed for total protection from moisture
- Removable inner boot for easy cleaning and drying
- Bonded felt 2.5 mm frost plug at the toes for extra warmth
- Vulcanized rubber shell provides protection and durability
- Herringbone outsole for exceptional traction in winter conditions
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.